Alcoutim is hosting the autumn edition of its gastronomy festival ‘Sabores da Serra ao Rio’ (Flavours from the Mountain to the River).
Every weekend this month, people will be able to visit 14 local restaurants and taste some of the borough’s specialities, including roasted lamb, a rice dish with rabbit, fresh fish and delicious seafood, as well as classics like broad beans (favas) with chorizo sausage, and ‘migas’.
The festival is being held at the following restaurants:
• Alcoutim: O Rio; O Camané; Riverside Tavern
• Martim Longo: O Chaparral; Monte Branco; A Bomba; Pôr do Sol; Chada da Aroeira
• Giões: Poço Novo
• Monte das Laranjeiras: Cantarinha do Guadiana
• Balurcos: A Taberna do Ramos
• Pessegueiro: Figo Verde
• Vaqueiros: Casa de Pasto Rodrigues
• Pereiro: Café Central